We are a collective of instructors who run programs where we share earth living skills such as awareness and connection in nature, how to build shelter using materials found in nature, how to find and purify water, how to make fire with friction, and how to find food off the landscape.
- Who do we offer programs for: schools, afterschool, scout programs, homeschoolers, birthday parties, family campouts, school campouts, summer day camps, adult programs, parents, and the general public.
- What do we offer: 1 to 5 hour programs, and overnight programs. We customize our programs to fit your schedule. Using games, stories, and hands on experiences we teach the four essential elements of earth living; shelter, water, fire and food. Our experienced coyote mentors connect people with nature.
- When: We can set up a customized program for your group. It could be a one time program or a weekly or biweekly session.
- Where: At a location near you, preferably a campground or park with a forest that allows barbecuing but we can run a fun program on a wide sidewalk if necessary. We have instructors in downstate New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania and beyond.
- Why: In this age of devices and screens, time spent in nature is calming and studies show it can increase empathy. If we connect with nature we will better understand how our actions impact our world.